The Dog City Festival, a fundraiser for Wellspring Edmonton, is scheduled to take place this summer. In conjunction with Champion PetFoods, Avenue sat down with these professional pooches (and their celebrity owners) for a furry photoshoot and to find out what makes them such good dogs.
As a part of our ongoing series, this week we’re featuring Lenard, a nine-month old bernadoodle.
- Title: Head Coach
- Owner: Lauren Kyle (interior designer) and Connor McDavid (player of hockey)
- Breed: Bernadoodle
- Age: Nine months
- Favourite Toy: Stuffed bear or people shoes
- Favourite Human Food: Turkey
- Gets in Trouble When: He bites furniture or shoes – mostly shoes
- Quote: “Skate a few more laps then it’s time for my belly rub!”
Back to Meet the Dogs of Edmonton