The Dog City Festival, a fundraiser for Wellspring Edmonton, is scheduled to take place this summer. In conjunction with Champion PetFoods, Avenue sat down with these professional pooches (and their celebrity owners) for a furry photoshoot and to find out what makes them such good dogs.
As a part of our ongoing series, this week we’re featuring Spartan, a 10-year-old Labrador Retriever.
- Title: Front desk greeter
- Owner: Ann Yanagawa (Area Manager, Dogtopia; Edmonton and General Manager Operations, Decore Hotels)
- Breed: Labrador Retriever
- Age: 10
- Favourite Toy: Squeaky ball
- Favourite Human Food: Sweet potatoes
- Gets in Trouble When: He hoards squeaky toys
- Quote: “Welcome to our hotel. Please check all squeaky toys here at the front desk.”
Back to Meet the Dogs of Edmonton