Avenue celebrates the launch of their annual Best Restaurants issue.
By Caroline Barlott | February 8, 2010
Like any good party, delicious cuisine was the focal point of Avenue‘s food issue launch at Delton Cabinets on March 4. After honouring many local restaurants within 17 categories, from best steak to best service, in our last issue, we gave more than 100 foodies a taste of the riches. A series of little kitchens made up the interior of Delton where chefs from Duchess Bake Shop, Drift, the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald and Wildflower set out samples. Chef Nathin Bye of both Wildflower and East, which placed in four different categories collectively, served a Grand Marnier citrus-cured salmon with crme frache. “I am proud to be a part of Edmonton’s evolving culinary community and excited to be recognized for providing Edmontonians with something different,” said Bye.
1. Patti Holmstrom and Jeanine White
2. Nevin and Kara Fenske
3. Cindy Donaldson and Debbie Zak
4. Greg Wilson and AshtonAulitsch
5. Caleb Caswell and September Cowley
6. Mary and Steve Koehn
7. Andrew Ihasz and Afif Salibi
8. Tressa Heckbert and Sharman Hnatiuk
9. Cara Nakonechny and Sarah Ford
10. Giselle Courteau, Jacob Pelletier and Kerri Stennes