1. Noam Carver ring, white gold, halo with split shank, one-carat centre diamond shown, $10,500, from Premier Jewellers
2. Pear-shaped diamond ring, $699, from Michael Hill
3. Contemporary concept 18 karat yellow and white gold ring, claw set with a 2.36-carat (light yellow, modified rectangle, brilliant cut) diamond, set with two 0.44-carat moon-shaped diamonds, $32,725, from Concept Jewelry Design
4. 14-karat white gold modern vintage concept, bezel set with 0.60-carat rose-cut diamond, set with 48 0.24-carat natural round brilliant light pink diamonds, $7,385, from Concept Jewelry Design
5. Custom 18-karat yellow gold antique-style filigree ring with a square cushion cut fine ceylon blue sapphire from David Keeling Fine Jewellery, price available upon request
6. Gabriel & Co. “Nova” ring in 14-karat white gold, total diamond weight (not including centre stone) 0.63 carats, $3,800 (not including centre stone, one-carat centre stone shown), from Amour Jewellers
There are now nine declared candidates. Who has your support?