The Dog City Festival, a fundraiser for Wellspring Edmonton, is scheduled to take place this summer. In conjunction with Champion PetFoods, Avenue sat down with these professional pooches (and their celebrity owners) for a furry photoshoot and to find out what makes them such good dogs.
As a part of our ongoing series, this week we’re featuring Ziggy, a four-year-old Yorkie-Poo.
- Title: Relaxation specialist
- Owner: Karyn Decore (CEO & President of Decore Hotels, WickedCup, Dogtopia Edmonton Downtown)
- Breed: Yorkie-Poo
- Age: Four
- Favourite Toy: Beach football and pink heart squeaky toy
- Favourite Human Food: Croissants
- Gets in Trouble When: He’s too relaxed to get in trouble
- Quote: “Turn up the reggae music!”
Back to Meet the Dogs of Edmonton