1. The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald has bubbly, steaks, omelettes and French toast on its special New Year’s Day Brunch menu.
2. The Butternut Tree is offering a special six-course New Year’s Eve tasting menu from Chef Scott Downey.
3. Bündok is offering a full New Year’s eve feast for pick-up, with cornish hen as the main feature.
4. Does beef loin and caviar sound like your idea of surf and turf? That’s what’s on the menu for RGE RD‘s New Year’s Eve meal kit.
5. Place your order at least 24 hours in advance and pick up your Italian feast for New Year’s Eve at Sorrentino’s locations throughout Edmonton.
Like this content? Get more delivered right to your inbox with Ed.Eats
Every Tuesday, a list of what's delicious, delectable and delightful.